🙄New Gisborne primary school dance concert😝

I came to dance-dance-dance-dance. Thursday the 1st of December we had our Dance concert. I have done two of them before this one and for the first consent I had the song from the movie mulan the second consent I had I’m on top of the world and this time i had dynamite. There were lots of cool stuff such as the big stage we performed on a pizza van two ice creams trucks and a coffee van. It was a little hard for our class because for about two sessions in performing arts we were doing a song that we had to make the moves up witch was a mashup of lean on and thunder but luckily mrs Coote changed our song to dynamite and we used the just dance moves to do the song. We also had charlize Sophie Sabine fintan jarrod mikaylah Amy Amelia and mady do some tricks after we had finished our dancing. We had been practising for a couple of months but I’m not exacty sure.

I felt a little nervous but really excited to get on the stage and have a laugh with all my class mates during the concert I couldn’t stop laughing I felt really comfortable and after I was kinda happy it was over.